Increase Online Sales
When you take a look at the hard data from your website-generated sales, does it appear that your site has a good conversion rate? This data simply refers to the average percentage of visitors who become customers by making at least one purchase. In our years of eCommerce website consultations, we’re run across many business owners who are missing out on earning more because of lower conversion rates.
At eCommerce South Africa, we devote a great deal of time and energy to conversion rate improvement methods. Rumor has it that some of us read the Google Analytics pages for fun!
We provide comprehensive conversion rate advice to businesses in many different niches, and our past research has given us a clear picture of what works and what should be skipped. During your consults, we’ll show you step-by-step methods for drawing in more ready-to-buy customers. We’ll also take you through test measurement procedures for checking how your rates are doing on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. When you succeed, we do as well.
Conversion rate consulting will help you maximize your site’s maximum potential to bring in revenue. Our methods include:
- Adjusting your site’s navigability
- Test-driving changes to the layout and content
- Adding content to attract a wider customer base
- Moving each customer through the checkout process efficiently
We also use industry-standard and proven conversion rate optimization techniques, such as:
- Consistent company branding
- A/B testing with Google Website Optimizer
- Inclusion of calls-to-action
- Added site security measures
- Easy checkout all on the same web page
Additional services from eCommerce South Africa include SEO consults and pay-per-click management.